Best Accommodation in Bugibba
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Malta team
Accommodation in Malta is as diverse as the people that visit its shores. We have compiled the best that the island has to offer whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, prefer an international brand, intimate boutique or self-catering.
The majority of Malta’s hotels are found in the St. Julian’s area but do not discount options in other regions. It really depends on what your tastes, interests and budgets are. Two other popular options, even with locals planning a long weekend break, are charming converted farmhouses in Gozo and contemporary villas in the north of the island.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour
- Tarxien Temples, Zejtun, Marsaxlokk Market & Kalanka Bay
- Malta: Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, and Qrendi Guided Tour
- The Good Friday Procession: Afternoon Tour in Zejtun
- Malta By Night Open-Top Bus Tour Including 1-Hour Mdina Stop