- See Malta by night from the top of an open-top bus
- Taste traditional Maltese food in Mdina
- Drive past silent aqueducts and natural harbors
- See local villages and lively nightlife districts
- Admire the dome of Mosta
- Discover beautiful baroque buildings in Ta' Xblex
Take a scenic evening sightseeing tour of Malta on board the open-top sightseeing bus, departing from Bugibba, and passing through Paceville, Sliema, Valletta, Qormi, Rabat, Mdina, Mosta, Naxxar, and Lija. The full loop takes around 4 hours and includes a stop at Mdina.
You will head through the nightlife district of Paceville, where warm nights come alive at charming bars and cafés. Continue through Sliema, with much evidence of its links to the British Empire. Pass baroque buildings in Ta’ Xblex, and drive along the shores of Msida Creek. See stunning natural harbors, and the fortress of St. Elmo, where Ottoman invaders were bravely resisted. Admire silent aqueducts and the medieval streets of Rabat, and enjoy the churches and chapels of the quiet village of Lija, all under the magic of their evening illuminations.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund