My Guide Website?
Bugibba: Gozo, Comino, and Blue Lagoon Sightseeing Cruise2077 Reviews
Discover Malta’s two smaller islands, Gozo and Comino, on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba. Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters.
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Crystal and Blue lagoons
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo
- Look through your ship's underwater windows
- Visit the Sea Caves
DescriptionUncover the beauty of Malta's coast on this full-day catamaran Cruise from Bugibba. Look at marine life with the boat's underwater windows on the way for a swim at the Crystal and Blue Lagoon. Have some free time to explore the island of Gozo. Your tour begins from the tourist town of Bugibba, where your modern and stable catamaran departs on an unforgettable two-island cruise. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a truly unique and beautiful vantage point. Cruise close to the coast whilst witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies. You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle St. Paul as it rises high into the sky. You will also get to visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you the opportunity to take amazing photographs. Start with a stop at Crystal Lagoon (high season only), a spot many tourists don't know about. Witness the unbelievably clear water, perfect conditions for swimming, snorkeling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare. Then, depart to the famous Blue Lagoon arriving early in the high season to avoid the crowds. Enjoy being moored for an hour right next to it with a good view from the docking position. Use the boat as a base, using all the fantastic facilities. Once you arrive at Gozo Island, you'll have 3 hours to explore. Make your own plans or rent land transport from the local partner for a small additional charge. The land transport will take you to one of two fabulous locations where you'll have approximately two hours to explore. First, see the capital city of Gozo, referred to as Rabat by the locals. This small city has a wealth of charm and history to explore, including its impressive citadel. The second location is a small picturesque fishing village in the south west of the island, which has a charming bay surrounded by gigantic cliffs. Explore the village's caves, enjoy a panoramic view from the top of the cliffs, or enjoy a number of restaurants, coffee bars and souvenir shops. With the day drawing to a close, you'll cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head”, a truly amazing rock formation.
Includes1 hour at the blue lagoon 1 hour in the crystal lagoon (June to October only) 3 hours in Gozo Padded sun lounges Waterslides and underwater viewing window (depending on the season)
- Stopping in Crystal Lagoon from 01 June to 30 October only in fair weather conditions
- The activity provider may change the boat to a new large sailing catamaran during December, January, and February and this boat does not have underwater windows or slides
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions
- Catamaran's main deck only is wheelchair accessible, Comino Islands has uneven ground
- The catamaran is wheelchair accessible, however, Comino Island is not
- The tour only stops in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and conditions permit
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour according to weather conditions. If your tour is canceled you will get an alternative date or a refund