My Guide Website?
Bugibba: Gozo, Comino, and Blue Lagoon Sightseeing Cruise3612 Reviews
Discover Malta’s two smaller islands, Gozo and Comino, on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba. Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo
- Visit the Comino Sea Caves
- Slide off the huge waterslide
DescriptionUncover the beauty of Malta's coast on this full-day Cruise from Bugibba. Swim at the Blue Lagoon and enjoy some free time exploring the island of Gozo. Select from different boats and departure times. You can also select and add on one of the shuttle bus transfer tickets available to Xlendi or to Victoria Your tour begins from the tourist town of Bugibba, where your vessel departs on an unforgettable two-island cruise. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a truly unique and beautiful vantage point. Relax with refreshments available to purchase on board. Cruise close to the coast whilst witnessing Malta's magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies. You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul's, viewing the statue of the apostle St. Paul as it rises high into the sky. You will also get to visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you to take amazing photographs. Start with a stop at Crystal Lagoon (high season only), a spot many tourists don't know about. Witness the unbelievably clear water, perfect conditions for swimming, snorkelling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare. Then, depart to the famous Blue Lagoon. Enjoy being moored for an hour right next to it with a good view from the docking position. Use the boat as a base, using all the fantastic facilities. Once you arrive at Gozo Island, you'll have 3 hours to explore. Make your plans or rent land transport from the local partner for a small additional charge. The land transport will take you to one of two fabulous locations where you'll have approximately two hours to explore. First, see the capital city of Gozo, which the locals call Rabat. This small city has a wealth of charm and history, including its impressive citadel. The second location is a small picturesque fishing village in the southwest of the island, with a charming bay surrounded by gigantic cliffs. Explore the village's caves, enjoy a panoramic view from the cliffs, or enjoy several restaurants, coffee bars, and souvenir shops. With the day drawing to a close, cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the 'Elephants Head', a truly amazing rock formation. With different boats to choose from, select your preferred boat and departure time. Your options include medium size boats that offer an experience with fewer people or a larger catamaran that features underwater windows for a unique view of the marine life below. Enhance your experience with onboard waterslides, comfortable seating in shaded and sunny areas, swim ladders, male and female toilets, refreshments for sale, and audio commentary in different languages.
IncludesBlue Lagoon visit Crystal Lagoon visit (June to October only) Sightseeing cruise Xlendi or Victoria shuttle ticket (if add-on selected) Padded sun lounges Waterslides and underwater viewing window (depending on the season and boat selected) Visit the Comino Sea Caves
- Stopping in Crystal Lagoon from June 1-October 30 only in fair weather conditions
- The activity provider may change the boat to a new large sailing catamaran during December, January, February, and March and this boat does not have underwater windows or slides
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions
- The catamaran is wheelchair accessible, however, Comino Island is not suitable for wheelchair use
- The tour only stops in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and conditions permit
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour according to weather conditions. If your tour is cancelled you will get an alternative date or a refund • If you want to add a shuttle bus transfer, please select only one option (to Xlendi or to Victoria)