My Guide Website?
Bugibba: Malta Fireworks Festival Cruise29 Reviews
Cruise from Bugibba to Valletta's Grand Harbor to experience the magic of the Malta International Fireworks Festival. Enjoy live music onboard as you sail along the coastline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the magic of the Malta International Fireworks Festival from the sea
- Set anchor in Valletta's Grand Harbor and capture pictures of city at night
- Watch as the fireworks dance by matching the rhythm of musical numbers
- Take in sights while you sail like the town of St. Julian and Marsamxett harbor
- Travel aboard a comfortable boat where you can purchase food and drink options
DescriptionEnjoy the Malta International Fireworks Festival of 2023 with a selection of 3 different cruises. The cruises are as follows: Friday 28th April: Grand Harbour Valletta Enjoy the 5th day of the Festival which will feature the final of three pyro-musical competitions with various local firework exhibitions and live entertainment by a renowned Maltese act and will be held at the Grand Harbour, Valletta. Cruise into the Grand Harbour and wait for this display to begin. In the meantime, enjoy some live entertainment on the boat. Food and drinks will also be available throughout the cruise. Saturday 29th April: Nadur, Gozo On Saturday, the cruise focuses on the Gozo Special display. Cruise up the north coast to Comino Island and stop in the famous Blue Lagoon. Enjoy live entertainment on the boat, and take some time for a short walk on Comino Island. Food and drinks are also available onboard. Sunday 30th April: Finale Grand Harbour On Sunday, enjoy the spectacular finale of the festival with live entertainment onboard as we cruise from Valletta.
IncludesCruise Live onboard entertainment Spectacular show of fireworks
- Please ensure you are on the boat no later than 15 minutes before departure time Refunds will not be given for late arrivals Please make sure you understand the boarding times The boat will not wait or delay after the given time If you are using local transport think ahead as delays may occur The upper deck is on a first come first served basis thus arriving early is recommended