My Guide Website?
Coastal Ferry Cruise with Stops in Gozo & Comino/Blue Lagoon9 Reviews
Discover the islands of Gozo and Comino in a single day, in the most convenient and flexible way possible.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Visit Gozo's major landmarks at your own pace
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon on Comino Island
- Have a refreshing swim at the amazing Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise along Malta's beautiful northern coastline
- Enjoy the flexibility of multiple departures and stops
DescriptionAboard our modern Catamaran, you will depart in the morning from Sliema Ferries in Sliema at 10:00 a.m. (or) from the Sirens Quay in St. Paul's Bay at 10:40 a.m. (choose your preferred departure point when booking). Embark on a modern, state-of-the-art catamaran, cruising along Malta's beautiful northern coastline, enjoying the breathtaking views of the various attractions that dot the shoreline until we arrive at the seaside resort of St. Paul's Bay, where we will stop briefly to collect passengers embarking from this region. Experience the breathtaking coastal scenery while travelling in comfort. Journey across the Maltese islands, passing by impressive cliffs, secluded coves, and sheltered inlets. All you need to do is relax, unwind, and enjoy the gorgeous views! Once we reach Gozo, you will have the option to disembark to enjoy the amazing sights of our sister island and then join a later ferry to continue your journey to the island of Comino. Alternatively, you may choose to go to the island of Gozo after visiting Comino. Explore our sister island at your own pace, experience Gozo’s magnificent heritage, visit key landmarks, and discover hidden gems, all while relishing the impressive beauty and distinctive charm this tiny island has to offer. Stop in Comino and enjoy a refreshing swim. Get ready to be amazed by the crystal-clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon! This picturesque bay with transparent turquoise waters, a white sandy base, and a rich marine life is the perfect spot for a relaxing and unforgettable break. During your time at Comino Island, you will also have the opportunity to take an optional motorboat trip to the Comino Caves and the Crystal Lagoon (the motorboat trip is optional; the fee is to be paid on location, and it is always subject to favourable weather and sea conditions). With no cars or urban areas, the island of Comino is also worth visiting during the winter, making it an excellent destination for hikers and photo enthusiasts.
IncludesSightseeing ferry cruise with stops in Gozo and Comino Flexibility to disembark and embark at multiple locations at different times Free Wi-Fi on the boat Fully air-conditioned boat Fresh water showers and toilet facilities Assistance by our staff and crew
- For the boarding, you must be at the departure location 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- This is not a guided tour; if you disembark at any location, the time spent at the location will be at your leisure (free time).
- During the trip, the crew will inform you of the timetable for the day. If you need any details or clarifications, do not hesitate to approach and ask anyone from the crew.
- If you disembark at any location and have any questions or doubts about the time when you need to return to the boat to proceed with your trip, kindly ask the crew to clarify, so to make sure you understand all instructions and the timetable correctly.
- If you disembark at any location, it is always advisable to be back at any of the embarkation points a few minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- The cost of the optional motorboat trip to Comino Caves and the Crystal Lagoon is €15 per person. The fee is subject to change without prior notice.