My Guide Website?
Comino: Santa Maria Caves Scenic Boat Tour with Snorkeling32 Reviews
Gear up for fun in the sun and explore the Santa Maria Caves, Comino, and the Blue Lagoon on a boat tour from Il-Qala, Gozo. Discover the beautiful scenery and rock formations that define the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bathe in the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoy fun in the sun on a coastal exploration tour
- Visit two special spots on Comino in a small group
- Snorkel and spot underwater marine life
- Venture inside the amazing Santa Maria Caves
DescriptionEnjoy a sun-soaked outing on this boat tour to a number of local hotspots. Relax on your coastal exploration of various landmarks like the Santa Maria Caves, Comino, the Bluge Lagoon, and much more. Start your day by meeting your guide at the Hondog Bay, Qala Gozo meeting point. Hop aboard your boat and depart from the Hondog Jetty to start your adventure. Travel to the famous Santa Maria Caves and literally venture inside this magnificent structure. Continue on your journey as you pass Santa Maria Bay and the Comino Hotel before landing at the Blue Lagoon. Arrive at the Blue Lagoon and be dropped off on the jetty where you can explore at your own leisure. Walk around, snorkel, enjoy a sim in the beautiful turquoise waters - it's your choice. Decide to stay as long as you wish and arrange for the local operator to pick you up at a time of your choosing.
IncludesBoat trip Drop-off at Blue Lagoon for as long as you wish Luggage storage (shared locked space on land at your own risk)
- Weather depending route may change
- On the booked day, you can go whenever you like and stay as long as you like. There is a boat departure every hour. The last departure is at 6:00 PM
- Heading to the Blue Lagoon early is advised in order to beat the crowds
- Enjoy the flexibility of boat departures that operate every hour. The last departure is at 6:00 PM