My Guide Website?
From Malta: Full-Day Gozo Sightseeing Bus Tour with Lunch208 Reviews
Explore tiny Gozo on a full-day sightseeing tour and discover Malta’s sister island. Visit Ta' Pinu Basilica, and take a train ride to Cittadella. See stunning beaches and UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a laid-back environment.
- Immerse yourself in the charming island of Gozo
- Explore the Citadella in the heart of Victoria
- Admire the Roman Catholic Ta' Pinu Basilica
- Visit a Crafts Shop where you can buy lace, jams, souvenirs
- Take the trackless train to the Victoria Center
DescriptionCross to the tiny island of Gozo to enjoy a 10-hour sightseeing tour of the sister island of Malta. Drive to Xlendi Bay, a popular beach and an ideal diving site. Tour the fishing village and harbor, where fishing vessels bob. Your next stop is the historic fortified city of The Citadella in the heart of Victoria. Also called The Citadel, it is on Malta's tentative list of future UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and contains an old prison within the city walls. Stop for a buffet lunch in Rabat, before seeing the Ta' Pinu Basilica, close to the village of Gharb. Finally, drive to Mgarr Port via Qala Belvedere, where breathtaking scenes await.
IncludesTransportation Guide 10-hour Gozo tour Gozo ferry ticket Buffet lunch Train ride to Cittadella
- Kindly note that you are requested to cover your arms and not wear shorts or skirts that are too short at Ta'Pinu Basilica