My Guide Website?
From Malta: Full-Day Quad Bike Tour in Gozo327 Reviews
Ready for a tour with a bit more roar and adventure? Venture off the beaten track with an instructed quad bike tour in Gozo, experiencing stunning views from Sanap cliffs, and stopping at the beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Boat sails past Comino's captivating caves.
- Quench your thirst and hunger with a light traditional Gozitan lunch
- Swim stop in Gozo in Summer
- Trekking across coastal and country trails, such as Wied Il-Mielah Window and Sanap Cliffs
DescriptionYearning for a tour with a little more roar and adventure? Venture off the beaten track on a Quad (ATV) bike. Discover Gozo’s raw natural beauty, trekking across coastal and country trails, reaching unique highlights such as Sannap cliffs and natural wonders like Wied il-Mielaħ Window and Wied il-Ghasri bay. Brace yourself for a coastal trek alongside our stunning Salt Pans. Enjoy a refreshing swim stop in one of Gozo’s magnificent bays during the summer. Quench your thirst and hunger with a light traditional Gozitan lunch Weather permitting crossing over to Gozo will be aboard a private boat reserved exclusively for guests. On the return voyage our boat sails past Comino's captivating caves. Whenever prevailing sea/weather conditions are severe crossing and return shall be by Gozo Channel communal ferry and tickets will be provided. Safety is our priority, and in the case of bad weather, customers will be upgraded to either a self-drive eJeep or a chauffeured Tuk-Tuk.
IncludesHotel pickup in Malta, Gozo, or the closest pickup point Bilingual tour leader Light lunch Disposable hairnets Ferry ticket 3rd party insurance
- You will have to wear helmets and undergo a safety operational briefing before setting off in a convoy Pictures or copies of driving licenses will not be accepted. Drivers who do not have their actual driving licenses can check if their country has it accessible online via an official website The insurance cover excludes the first € 350.00 of any claim. The amount has to be borne by the driver/hirer in case of an accident