From Malta: Full-Day Quad Bike Tour of Gozo with Lunch88 Reviews
Discover the hidden charms of Gozo from a different perspective on a fun, full-day tour by Quad Bike. Stop for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and take a powerboat ride back to Malta.
- Explore the beautiful island of Gozo by Quad Bike
- Visit the most important sights, such as Ramla Bay and the Inland Sea of Dwejra
- See the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves on a powerboat ride back to Malta
DescriptionGet an adrenaline rush on a one-of-a-kind adventure tour for thrill seekers. Be taken to the beautiful island of Gozo by powerboat to avoid the queuing at the ferry terminal and experience it all from a different perspective. Ride around the island on a Quad Bike in the company of very experienced tour leaders. See all the highlights of the island, from the stunning viewpoint of the Qala Belvedere and the rugged landscapes of the Simar Valley and Ramla Valley. Go to Calypso Cave and the village of Marsalforn. See the Traditional Saltpans and drive through the Ghasri Valley. Discover the incredible Inland Sea of Dwejra and the small islet of Fungus Rock. Take a swimming break and get some time to shop. Then, take a powerboat back to Malta via the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Ferry tickets Tour leader Helmets and hair nets for drivers and passengers Fully comprehensive insurance for drivers and passengers Lunch of soup or pasta, fish, chicken or pork, soft drink or juice, water, dessert and tea or coffee 20-minute powerboat ride (weather permitting) Boat ride at the Inland Sea of Dwejra Insurance excess
- • Pickup is available from all hotels and accommodation on the tour route • During the summer, all tours include a swimming stop. Bring your swimming costume and sunscreen • Wear proper footwear for the Quad Bike
- You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driving license to drive a Quad Bike
- Drivers must follow the tour leader at all times. Racing and overtaking are strictly prohibited. Should the rules not be followed carefully and an accident occurs, the driver will be fully responsible for any resulting costs • The Quad Bikes are fully insured, except for the first €330.00, to be borne by the driver for any excess insurance fee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability