My Guide Website?
From Malta: Self-Driven GoCar Guided Tour of Gozo & Lunch6 Reviews
Travel across the Mediterranean Sea from Malta to Gozo for an experience driving your own GoCar in a guided convoy. Drive around the island’s landmarks and savor the taste of a light Gozitan lunch.
- Indulge in the rich flavors of a traditional lunch after driving around Gozo
- Sail across the Mediterranean Sea and feel the waves beneath you
- Learn how to drive your own GoCar with capacity for two passengers
- Follow your guide in a convoy on the island, seeing Gozo’s landmarks
- View the Xwejni Salt Pans and ascend up to the picturesque Sanap Cliffs
DescriptionDepart from Malta for the peaceful island of Gozo, known for its beaches and diving sites. Drive your own GoCar in a guided convoy around the island, viewing the best landmarks and stopping on a beach in the summer. Tuck into an authentic lunch before you head back to Malta. Get picked up from your accommodation in Malta and cruise over the Mediterranean Sea to the island of Gozo. Depending on the weather, cross the waves on an exclusive boat or a communal ferry. Land on Goto and undergo a safety and operational briefing, then climb into your own vehicle. Drive your GoCar in a convoy behind the tour leader and discover stunning landmarks and hidden gems around the island. See the Xwejni Salt Pans and drive up to one of the highest points on the island to view the Sanap Cliffs. Admire the breathtaking coastal scenery on your way, before stopping to indulge in an authentic light Gozitan lunch.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Mediterranean Sea crossing Guide Lunch 7-Hour GoCar tour
- You will need to bring a valid driving license In case of bad weather, you will be upgraded to either an eJeep or a tuk-tuk. In the summer, there will be a stop at one of Gozo's beaches Depending on the weather, you will cross from Malta to Gozo on an exclusive ship or communal ferry