My Guide Website?
From Sliema: Comino Island & The Blue Lagoon Cruise4 Reviews
Set sail on a trip from Sliema and discover the Blue Lagoon. Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkeling, relaxing on the boat, or simply enjoying a walk in Comino Island's countryside.
- Cruise to the island of Comino.
- Be amazed by the turquoise crystal clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling or relaxing on the boat.
- Enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island.
- Explore the stunning sea caves at the crystal lagoon.
DescriptionSituated between Malta and Gozo, the smaller Island of Comino is a paradise for swimmers, snorkelers, divers, and ramblers. Only 3.5 square kilometres, Comino Island is virtually uninhabited. Departure is from Sliema ferries and cruise to the Island of Comino, en route you will cruise by the Sliema promenade, St. Julian's Bay, St. George's Bay, St. Paul's Bay, St. Paul's Island and Mellieha Bay. Get ready to be amazed by the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon! This picturesque bay with transparent cyan waters, white sandy base and a rich marine life, is the perfect spot for a relaxing and unforgettable day. Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the boat or simply enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island. From June till October (weather permitting), a stop of approximately 45 minutes at the Crystal Lagoon is also included. The Crystal Lagoon is a perfect spot for divers and snorkelers and one of the nicest and most sheltered lagoons Malta has to offer. Go for a swim, and explore the amazing sea caves located within this stunning lagoon.
IncludesSightseeing cruise. A detailed audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian & Spanish is available during the cruise.
- A cash bar selling drinks, coffees, food, snacks, etc. etc. is available on the boat.
- Snorkelling equipment is also available for hire at a small fee.
- If the cruise is cancelled due to poor weather/sea conditions or strong winds you will be offered to reschedule your cruise on a different date, if you cannot reschedule a full refund will be given.