My Guide Website?
Gozo: Full-Day Jeep Safari with Buffet Lunch and Wine
This full-day Gozo Jeep Safari is the way to see the island of Gozo by passing through the valleys and back streets. Your driver will explain about life on the island and let you discover its hidden treasures on this not-to-be-missed experience.
- Explore the island of Gozo, passing through the back streets and valleys where no coaches or taxi can pass
- Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet at the Mariblu Restaurant
- Learn and in-depth history about Malta's sister island
DescriptionWhen you arrive at approximately 10:15 AM, your designated guide and driver will meet you at Mgarr Harbour to start the tour around Gozo. A few of the places your driver will take you to visit include Qala Belvedere, Ramla, Calypso Cave, Ggantija Temples, Dwejra/Inland Sea, the Salt Pans, Marsalforn, Cliffs and Xlendi Bay. Enjoy a mouth-watering buffet which will be served to you for lunch at the Mariblu Restaurant, along with some local wine and water. After the tour has ended, you will be escorted back to the starting point at Mgarr Harbour, where transport will take you back to your accommodation.
Includes2-way transportation Lunch Water and wine Ferry tickets when needed Driver Return powerboat ride via the Blue Lagoon (depending on weather conditions) Entrance to any attraction Drinks (available for purchase)
- • During stops, clients can go to the driver speaking their language for better explanation
- Jeeps will stop at each spot, there are no long walks on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now