My Guide Website?
Gozo: Full-Day Jeep Tour with Lunch and Powerboat Ride717 Reviews
See the sights of Gozo on a Jeep tour and get amazing views of the landscapes and hidden gems of the island.
- See the highlights of Gozo on a full-day Jeep tour
- Visit the ancient Citadel in Victoria
- Discover the historic salt pans
- Enjoy a powerboat ride back to Malta via the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves
- Visit multiple breathtaking villages in Gozo
DescriptionExplore the island of Gozo by Jeep and see the most beautiful sights on this day trip from Malta. Stop in the charming towns and enjoy different bays such as Ramla Bay and Xlendi Bay. Uncover the secrets of Calypso's Cave and have a scrumptious lunch. Go to Victoria and ride past the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves. Benefit from hotel pickup in Malta and private powerboat to Gozo. Meet your guide and head to the Qala Belvedere for panoramic views across the sea, then visit the pretty resort town of Ramla Bay. See ruins at Calypso's Cave, or explore the temple complex of Ġgantija (own expense). Make a stop to refuel with a three-course meal at the beautiful Village of Xewkija. Discover the typical fishing village of Xlendi Bay and marvel at the rock formations of Dwejra. Get up close to the salt pans on the north coast near the beach resort of Marsalforn Bay. Visit the Citadel in the capital city of Victoria, and enjoy some time for a relaxing swim in the sea. End with a powerboat ride back to Malta via the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Ferry tickets Lunch 20-minute powerboat ride (weather permitting) via the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves
- - The entrance fee to the Ġgantija temple complex is not included in the price of the tour - Boat ride in Dwejra fee is not included in the price of the tour. - This tour is suitable for all ages - Please provide your phone number and email at booking in order to receive information about pickup from the local partner