My Guide Website?
Gozo: Full-Day Quad Bike Tour with Lunch and Powerboat Ride265 Reviews
Discover the hidden charms of Gozo from a different perspective on a fun, full-day tour by quad bike. Stop for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and take a powerboat ride back to Malta.
- Explore the beautiful island of Gozo by quad bike
- Visit the most important sights, such as Ramla Bay and the Inland Sea of Dwejra
- See the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves on a powerboat ride back to Malta
DescriptionGet an adrenaline rush on a one-of-a-kind adventure tour for thrill seekers. Be taken to the beautiful island of Gozo by powerboat, and ride around the island on a quad bike in the company of very experienced tour leaders. See all the highlights of the island from a different perspective, from the stunning viewpoint of the Qala Belvedere and the rugged landscapes of Ramla Valley. Go to Calypso Cave and the village of Marsalforn. Next, marvel at the traditional saltpans and drive through the Ghasri Valley. Discover the incredible Inland Sea of Dwejra and the small islet of Fungus Rock. Take a swimming break and enjoy some time to shop. Then, take a powerboat back to Malta via the Blue Lagoon and Comino Caves.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Ferry tickets Tour leader Helmets and hair nets for drivers and passengers Fully comprehensive insurance for drivers and passengers Lunch 20-minute powerboat ride (weather permitting)
- • Pickup is available from all hotels and accommodation on the tour route • During the summer, all tours include a swimming stop. Bring your swimming costume and sunscreen • Wear proper footwear for the Quad Bike
- You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driving license to drive a Quad Bike
- Drivers must follow the tour leader at all times. Racing and overtaking are strictly prohibited. Should the rules not be followed carefully and an accident occurs, the driver will be fully responsible for any resulting costs • The Quad Bikes are fully insured, except for the first €330, to be borne by the driver for any excess insurance fee