My Guide Website?
Malta: 5 Attractions Pass with Valletta Walking Tour
Enjoy incredible savings with this pass, including entry to 5 key attractions and a guided walking tour of historic Valletta.
- Save with this pass which includes entry tickets to 5 key attractions
- Join your guided walking tour to discover the city of Valetta
- Enter historic sites including Fort St. Angelo and Fort St. Elmo
- Watch Malta's history come alive with a 5D show about history and culture
- Explore the early history of the Maltese at the National Museum of Archaeology
DescriptionExplore Malta with a 5-attractions pass, with a guided walking tour included. Admire Fort St. Elmo, step inside the National Community Art Museum, learn the early history of the Maltese Islands, gaze at Fort St. Angelo, and walk through Valletta on foot. Enter Fort St Elmo, originally built to defend against Ottoman attacks. Today, it is home to a superb collection of prehistoric artifacts, and boasts incredible views of the harbor and surrounding villages. Afterward, step inside the MUZA (National Community Art Museum), one of the city's more recent establishments, and discover four themes of special art; The Mediterranean, Europe, Empire, and The Artist. Explore the early history of the Maltese Islands at the National Museum of Archaeology. Some notable artifacts homed there are the ‘Sleeping Lady,’ ‘Venus of Malta,’ and ‘Bronze Age Daggers.' Then, visit Malta’s most important fortress, Fort St Angelo, and learn how it was of significant importance during WWI and II. The fort further offers spectacular panoramic views of the Grand Harbor, and begs to be admired. Watch Malta’s history come alive, as you enjoy a family-friendly show at Malta 5D. With moving seats and water spray, it’s a fun way to be introduced to Maltese history and culture. At last, discover Valletta by foot, as you embark on your guided walking tour. Be amazed as your tour guide introduces you to Valletta’s iconic landmarks, including St John’s Co-Cathedral, Royal Opera House, Upper Barrakka Gardens, and many others.
IncludesValletta walking tour Entry Ticket to Fort St Elmo (National War Museum) Entry Ticket to MUZA (National Community Art Museum) Entry Ticket to National Museum of Archaeology Entry Ticket to Fort St Angelo Entry Ticket to Malta 5D Show FREE Vox City sightseeing mobile app
- Before your travel date, you will receive an e-mail from the activity provider containing the official vouchers that you must bring with you to each activity Attractions are open Monday - Sunday, from 9 AM - 430 PM Walking tours depart Monday - Saturday, at 1030 AM