My Guide Website?
Malta: Blue Lagoon, Comino & St Paul's Islands Cruise161 Reviews
Explore the breathtaking coastline of the Maltese Islands on a family-run traditional Maltese boat. Dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Blue Lagoon, Comino.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- Malta’s 3 Cities Tour & Wine Tasting
- From Sliema: Gozo, Comino & The Blue Lagoon Boat & Bus Tour
- Malta: Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, and Qrendi Guided Tour
- Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour
- Dive into the crystal clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon, Comino
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the historical St Paul's Island
- Discover the incredible caves of the Maltese coastline
- Make a splash jumping from the boat into the ocean
DescriptionAbsorb spectacular views of the stunning Maltese coastline on a full-day cruise from the Bugibba Jetty. Soak in the beauty of the twinkling Mediterranean Sea as you cruise past Mellieha en route to Comino island. Discover the magic of the famous Blue Lagoon in Comino, and take a golden opportunity to swim, snorkel, and dive in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean. Feel the adrenalin rush as you dive from the boat, and explore the idyllic landscape of Comino. Relax in comfort. You can also purchase lunch aboard the Mermaid, as a snack bar and toilet facilities are available onboard. Make sure to have your camera at the ready as you cruise down to the next stop, taking in the incredible caves at either the Crystal Lagoon Caves or St Mary's Caves. Take a last dip in the blue waters beside the historic islands of St Pauls or trek up to see the famous statue of St Paul, before cruising back to Bugibba.
IncludesOnboard toilet facilities Commentary Free wifi Life-saving equipment
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to weather conditions