Malta: Comino, Blue Lagoon & Caves Boat Cruise226 Reviews
Board a family-run boat and set off to Comino Island and the amazing Blue Lagoon. Swim, snorkel, sunbathe and explore the beautiful crystal clear waters. Discover sites, caves, and history along the way.
- Enjoy a day on a family run boat with Kevin and the crew
- Swim and snorkel in the famous crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Take amazing pictures of the caves and scenery as you cruise along the north coast
- Pull out a deckchair on the upper deck and work on your tan
- Slide into the turquoise water of the Blue Lagoon from a 10m slide
DescriptionDepart from the Bugibba Jetty and begin your cruise along the northern coast of Malta. Pass by all of the sights including St. Pauls Islands and the statue of St. Pauls, and Ahrax Point. Continue cruising through the north channel of Comino as you pass by the elephants head, Santa Maria Bay, St. Nicholas Bay, and the Comino hotel. Make quick stops to enter inside both Ahrax Cave and Santa Maria Cave. Throughout the journey, Kevin and his father, Captain Joe, will inform you about the sites and give you information regarding Malta. After approximately 1 hour, arrive on Comino island in the famous Blue Lagoon. The boat will moor up and you can enjoy a stop of 4.5 hours. During the time, feel free to use all the facilities on board the boat or get off and explore the island. Relax and sunbathe on the top deck or find some shade on the main deck. Borrow the snorkeling equipment and take a refreshing plunge into the cool, crystal clear water. Take advantage of male and female toilet facilities, lockers, and the cafeteria which serves hot and cold beverages. At the end of your time in Comino, head off to the island of Gozo without stopping. Cruise around the Mgarr Harbour and see more important sites from the boat. Return to Malta via the south channel of Comino, passing by Crystal Lagoon and its caves and St. Mary's tower.
Includes4.5 hours in the Blue Lagoon Deck chairs on the upper deck (limited number) Lockers (limited number) Viewing of the caves Slide Lunch (fresh food and drinks are available to purchase on board) Additional speedboat ride of the smaller caves around Comino Island
- The boat moors up in a secluded non-crowded area in the Blue Lagoon which is 3m deep
- If you have swimming difficulties you enter the water from the beach use the buoyancy aid available on the boat
- Please note that payments must be made in cash and there is no credit card machine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability