My Guide Website?
Malta, Gozo & Comino: Three Islands Trip with Lunch & Wine30 Reviews
Dive into the Blue Mediterranean and swim with the fish. After helping the crew with the sails, you will depart from the port to swim and snorkel in the Blue Lagoon and Crystal Lagoon, whilst also visiting the caves of Comino.
- Help your crew erect the sails
- Feed the fish and swim with them
- Relax in the sun or enjoy the freshness of the air under the sunshade
- Enjoy free wine and water
- visit the infamous Blue Lagoon and the Crystal Lagoon Caves
DescriptionYour tour will begin as you board your lovely and well-kept boat. Wine and water will be served all day, and you will also be able to buy other drinks on board. You will visit Paradise Bay, Popeye Village Bay, Crystal Lagoon, Blue Lagoon, Mgarr Harbour, Comino Caves, and Armier Bay throughout your tour. The captain will explain to you your points of interest throughout your tour. For a small charge, take a trip on the boat's dinghy through the tunnel in the cliff, go round the topless cave, and enter the castle's secret entrance, as shown in the film 'The Count of Monte Christo.' Feeding and swimming with the fish are also permitted throughout your tour, adding to the excitement of your experience.
IncludesPickup and drop off from any hotel in Malta or Gozo, or alternatively from in front of the village church or the nearest hotel Buffet lunch with unlimited local chilled wine and water Visit the Blue Lagoon and Crystal Caves
- This tour is not recommended for people with very limited mobility (no wheelchairs) • A deposit is required, and there are no refunds issued for no shows