My Guide Website?
Malta: Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat Tour406 Reviews
Explore the island of Malta and its most visited heritage sites on an open-top bus tour. With our boat tours you can admire stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the historic island of Malta on an open top bus tour
- Discover fortified settlements including Mdina and the Three Cities
- Visit the stunning Blue Grotto Caves
- Hop off at Marsaxlokk - a traditional fishing village
- Drive through Mosta with it's domed church
DescriptionGet a taste of the unique island of Malta on a bus tour and boat tour. Discover over 7,000 years of history as you drive past heritage sites, popular attractions, and beautiful natural landscapes. Running during the summer months of the year (May onwards), the hop-on hop-off route starts from Bugibba, passing through Qawra and St Julian's and on to Malta’s capital city Valletta. You'll then make your way south where you will be able to experience and visit historic temples and sights along the way. Following your stop at the Blue Grotto, the tour heads back up north and inland stopping at Roman sites and points of interest and then back to Bugibba via Golden Bay on the North-West coast. With over 30 stops and 50 points of interest along the route, discover this Maltese Island like never before. Experience key sights including the Mosta Church and Dome; Ta’Qali Craft Village; and Rabat with many Roman Sites such as the restored Roman Villa, St Agatha’s Catacombs, and the medieval town of Mdina. Enjoy the famous 'Three Cities' and the Tarxien Temples believed to be built around 3000 BC. Marsaxlokk is a traditional and picturesque fishing village that is sure to delight you. Take the opportunity to visit the beautiful Blue Grotto. You will discover plenty of things to do on this island tour. Plus you can combine your hop-on-hop-off tour with a harbor cruise. North Route Stops:• Bugibba (Topaz Hotel / Gillieru Hotel)• Bugibba Jetty (Seatrips Outlet) • Bugibba Centre (Opposite HSBC) • Bugibba (Santana Hotel)• Malta National Aquarium• Qawra Palace Hotel• Qawra Seafront• Bellavista Hotel, Qawra • Mediterraneo Marine Park• ITS Roundabout (Radisson & Corinthia Hotels) • St George's Bay, St Julians (City Sightseeing Route Stage) • Westin Dragonara, St Julians• Hilton Roundabout, St Julians• Spinola Bay, St Julians• Balluta Bay (Opp Balluta Church) • Sliema Seafront (Opposite Preluna Hotel) • Sliema Ferries (City Sightseeing Route Stage & Stop For Harbour Cruise) • Opposite Bayview Hotel (CitySightseeing Outlet) • Valletta - City Center• Valletta Waterfront Terminus (Change For South Route) • San Anton Gardens • Ta Qali - Aviation Museum• Mosta Church • Mdina Main Gate • Rabat - Domus Romana • Golden Bay South Route Stops: • ITS Roundabout • St Georges Bay, St Julians (CSS Route Stage) • Westin Dragonara, St Julians • Hilton, St Julians• Spinola Bay,St Julians• Balluta Bay (Opp Balluta Church)• Sliema Seafront (Opposite Preluna Hotel)• Sliema Ferries (City Sightseeing Route Stage and Stop For Harbour Cruise) Opposite Bayview Hotel • Valletta City Center• Valletta Waterfront Terminus (Change For North Route) • Tarxien Temples• Vittoriosa Waterfront • Marsaxlokk - Fishing Village • Pretty Bay (Birzebbugia)• Blue Grotto • Hagar Qim Temples and Mnajdra Temples • Valletta City Center• Valletta - Malta Experience, Knights Hospital War Museum, and Fort St Elmo• Valletta Waterfront Terminus (Change For North Route)
IncludesHop-on hop-off bus tour Harbor cruise (if option selected)
- You can hop off at any of the stops along the way and rejoin a later loop if you are within the operating times
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months. The harbor cruise must be taken within 3 days of the bus tour being validated
- Both the South Route and the North Route operate daily
- North Route departure times from Stop N1: 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM
- South Route departure times from Stop S10: 9:05 AM, 10:05 AM, 11:05 AM, 12:05 PM, 1:05 PM, 2:05 PM
- Mobile vouchers: Sliema Ferries (stop 17) or Valletta Waterfront Terminus (stop 20). Paper tickets are accepted at all stops
- Please note, entry to the Blue Grotto Caves is not included in the ticket