My Guide Website?
Malta: Popeye Village Entry Ticket Incl. Private Transfers
Spend an unforgettable day with family or friends at Malta's Popeye Village. Enjoy private transfers from/to your hotel to explore an authentic film set turned into an activity-packed theme park.
- Step into the fantasy world of an original movie set at Popeye Village
- Enjoy a convenient private transfer from your hotel and back after your visit
- Witness fun shows with your favorite characters from the movie and comics
- Explore fun water activities during the summer, as well as other seasonal events
- Play mini-golf, make your own movie, and learn about Maltese filigree creartions
DescriptionExperience a fun-filled day with activities for the whole family at Popeye Village. Take advantage of a private hotel transfer and arrive at the park at your chosen time. Use your tickets to discover a wide array of attractions, seasonal events, and the original film set. Get picked up from your hotel and start your day with a bang by meeting Popeye, Olive Oyl, and Captain Bluto at one of the shows carried out throughout the village. Roam around the original structure of the 1980 film location, with Popeye’s house, the school, the firehouse, and the dentist's office. Get to know more about the movie in the detailed 15-minute documentary shown in the cinema. Make your way to Popeye’s comic museum to see the memorabilia that has been collected throughout the years, and even star in your own self-written movie. Relax during a hot Maltese summer day, explore the obstacle course and splash pool, and bathe in the crystal-clear waters of Anchor Bay. Allow the little ones to enjoy the covered Play Pool. During the rest of the year, take part in Halloween, Christmas, Carnival, and Easter-themed activities. Immerse yourself in Maltese culture with silversmith demonstrations and get a glimpse of the age-old filigree tradition. Practice your golfing skills by participating in a tournament, and try to take home the victory at a 9-hole mini-golf session. At the end of the day, step into the cinema to experience the premiere of the movie you created. Chuckle at your funny production and purchase a copy to bring home and show your family. Meet your driver and sit back on the way back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate pick-up and drop-off transfers from/to your accommodation from all over mainland Malta (Gozo Hotels not included). Popeye Village entry ticket. Free popcorn. Free post-card.
- Once you have made your booking, the activity provider will contact you by e-mail to confirm at what time you wish to be picked-up from your accommodation and at what time you wish to be picked-up for your return transfer at the end of your day. The park's opening hours and the dates for any seasonal events or activities are subject to changes depending on the yearly calendar and operational circumstances. The water activities are only available during the summer season (from June to October). Regular opening hours: January to March: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. April to June: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. July to September: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. October: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. November to December: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.