My Guide Website?
St. Julian's: Private Parasailing Flight with Photos & Video114 Reviews
Get bird's eye views over Malta with a private parasailing experience over the sea in St. Julian's. Cruise around the bay and feel the rush of adrenaline as you take off into the sky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy breath-taking views from a height of at least 550 feet.
- Relax And Enjoy the thrill of parasailing whilst having a bird's eye view.
- Get complimentary photos and videos of your flight.
DescriptionEnjoy the thrill of parasailing and the amazing, breath-taking panoramas of Malta while flying at a height of at least 550 feet in the air with this activity that guarantees a rush. Get on the boat and get ready for some well-deserved fun. Once the perfect spot is reached, take off from the boat, reaching heights of at least 550 feet, for a bird's eye view of Valletta, Sliema, and St. Julian’s. Last but not least, you will get complimentary photos and videos of your flight in case you want to show off to your friends later or simply as a memento of such an unforgettable experience. Challenger yourself to a thrilling 12-minute flight. It is also possible to fly together in groups of 2, 3 or 4 persons but always at the captain's direction due to safety and weather conditions. Non-flying passengers are also welcome.
IncludesComplimentary photos and videos of your flight All equipment needed for parasailing Instructor
- On the vessel, the captain will always take the final decision concerning the safety of the clients. If the activity is cancelled due to safety concerns (bad weather conditions or any other circumstances), you will be offered to reschedule or a full refund
- It is possible to fly together in groups of 2, 3, or 4 persons. When flying in groups, the combined weight of the guests, the general weather conditions, and other factors must be taken into consideration to safeguard the safety of all guests. The final decision on whether to fly in groups or not is always taken at the captain’s discretion
- Children can participate in the parasailing activity as long as they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardian
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed to fly alone. They will fly together with either one of their parents or with both parents. The split-up is decided on the day of the activity, as it depends a confluence of factors
- The flight is approximately 12 minutes.