My Guide Website?
St Julian's: Self-Drive Boat Rental with Snorkeling Gear5 Reviews
Explore Malta's stunning coast with this boat rental in St Julian's with a half- or full-day option. Use snorkeling equipment, cooler bags, and ice packs which are available upon request.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be your own captain and make exploring Malta's islands and coastline easy
- Request snorkeling equipment, cooler bags, and ice packs to enhance your trip
- Have help crafting the perfect itinerary from the activity provider's staff
- Visit top attractions like the Blue Grotto, Como Island, and Gozo island
- Enjoy a spacious ship with options to soak up the sun or relax in the shade
DescriptionKindly note we require a security deposit of €1000 which is to be fully refunded after the end of the charter Discover destinations like Comino and Gozo island or make your way to secluded beaches with this boat rental from Portomaso Marina in St Julian's. Enjoy a modern boat with a comfortable seating area in the bow, adjustable sun deck at the stern, and a convertible canopy for shade. Book a full day trip for 7 hours of fun or a half-day trip for 3-hours of excitement. Check in at the conveniently-located rental shop and be introduced to the boat and its reliable, powerful and economic engine that will make your trip smooth. Spend the day island hopping or get a taste of the world beneath the waves with the snorkel gear. Captain a craft that is ideal for visiting the sister islands as well as exploring the quaint southern villages of Malta and the famed Blue Grotto. Feel secure with ship that is a fully equipped with all necessary safety equipment and inline with local regulations. Keep your things cold with the cooler and ice packs. Get help from staff with a a custom itinerary as well as support throughout your charter. Charter upgrades such as SUPs, underwater scooters, and other water toys.
IncludesSnorkeling masks Cooler bags Ice packs
- This activity is dependent upon weather/sea conditions A security deposit of €1000 is required