My Guide Website?
Valletta: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio1 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour from Saint Publius Parish Church with its beautiful interior, and explore the Tritons' Fountain as you learn about its symbolism. Photograph the Upper Barrakka garden's unique aesthetic and marvel at the Church of St Catherine of Alexandria built by the Italian Knights of the Order of St John. Then the imposing St John's Co-Cathedral awaits you. Still the famous Great Siege Square continues your beautiful journey to the heart of Valletta as you learn the history of this monument. Marvel at the National Library with its fabulous collections of books. St George Square will captivate you with the Palace of the Grand Master, while the Valletta Cathedral(where the tour ends) will be the icing on the cake of this unique tour.
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 39min Walking Distance: 3km This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace.