Malta Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour16 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day private sightseeing tour of Malta and visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Explore the megalithic temples of Hagar Qim and Mnajidra, visit the ancient capital of Mdina and more.
- Discover the main attractions of Malta on a private tour
- Visit St. John's Cathedral, home to masterpieces by Caravaggio
- See the Palace of the Grand Master where parliament sits
- Experience the charm of the ancient capital of Mdina
- Go to the pretty fishing village of Marsaxlokk, with its traditional colored 'luzzu' boats
DescriptionMeet your private guide outside the cruise terminal in Valletta or in the lobby of your hotel or apartment in Malta and head to Barraca Gardens for unique views of the Grand Harbour. Proceed to St. John's Cathedral, where masterpieces by Caravaggio can be found. Next, go to the fishing village of Marsaxlokk to admire its traditional market and typical colored boats. Get an amazing view from the Blue Grotto before going to the Megalithic Temples of Hagar Qim and Mnajidra. Continue to the ancient capital of Mdina and explore one of Europe's finest examples of an ancient walled city. Stroll down the tiny streets and discover one of the best viewpoints on the island.
IncludesTransportation Personal driver Licensed, multilingual private guide Tips and gratuities Meals and drinks Entrance to the Palace of the Grand Master, St. John's Cathedral and Hagar Qim Temples
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY