- Cruise to the island of Comino.
- Be amazed by the turquoise crystal clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling or relaxing on the boat.
- Enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island.
- Explore the stunning sea caves at the crystal lagoon.
Situated between Malta and Gozo, the smaller Island of Comino is a paradise for swimmers, snorkelers, divers, and ramblers. Only 3.5 square kilometres, Comino Island is virtually uninhabited.
Departure is from Sliema ferries and cruise to the Island of Comino, en-route you will cruise by the Sliema promenade, St. Julian's Bay, St. George's Bay, St. Paul's Bay, St. Paul's Island and Mellieha Bay.
Get ready to be amazed by the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon! This picturesque bay with transparent cyan waters, white sandy base and a rich marine life, is the perfect spot for a relaxing and unforgettable day. Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the boat or simply enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island.
From June till October (weather permitting), a stop of approximately 45 minutes at the Crystal Lagoon is also included. The Crystal Lagoon is a perfect spot for divers and snorkelers and one of the nicest and most sheltered lagoons Malta has to offer. Go for a swim, and explore the amazing sea caves located within this stunning lagoon.
On your way back to Sliema Ferries you will also be passing by the beautiful Comino sea caves.
With no cars or urban areas, the island of Comino is also worth visiting during winter and autumn, making it an excellent destination for hikers and photo enthusiasts. It provides many hiking trails leading to St. Mary's Chapel, St. Mary's Watch Tower, and St. Mary's Battery.
Sightseeing boat cruise
English audio commentary during the cruise
Stop at Comino Island and the Blue Lagoon
Swim stop at the Crystal Lagoon (June-October, weather permitting)
- A cash bar selling drinks, coffee, food, snacks, etc. is available on the boat
- Snorkeling equipment is also available for purchase on the boat
- The provider reserves the right to alter the itinerary or cancel the cruise depending on weather/sea conditions. If the trip is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you will be offered to reschedule your trip on a different date, if you cannot reschedule a full refund will be given.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund