My Guide Website?
- Cruise along Malta's Harbours
- Cruise by a Traditional Maltese Boat famous as 'Luzzu'
- Get unique views of Malta's creeks and historic forts
- Learn about Valletta and the Three Cities
- Enjoy a fully stocked bar
DescriptionTravel long Malta's Harbours in a traditional Maltese boat. See historical forts, battlements and creeks. Experience Malta's living past at busy dockyards and marinas. This cruise leaves from Sliema Ferries. You will go around the two natural harbours and their ten creeks. A detailed, live commentary will provide you with information about the history of Valletta and the Three Cities of Senglea, Cospicua and Vittoriosa which date back to 1565. Learn about the role the three cities played in the seige of Malta during World War II. While onboard, you have access to a fully stocked bar to help you relax.
IncludesLive Commentary 90 Minute Cruise
- The boat is equipped with toilets and a fully stocked bar.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€15.00Buy Tickets!