My Guide Website?
Afternoon Harbours Cruise with Guide and Roundtrip Transfers4 Reviews
Discover Malta's rich history on a boat cruise from Valletta. Sail around Valletta's 2 natural harbors, Marsamxett Harbor and Grand Harbor, and disembark in Sliema for free time to shop and sightseeing.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the history of Valletta and the great sieges of 1565 and 1942.
- Cruise into every creek for the closest possible views.
- Sail around the forts and Lower Barakka Gardens.
- Avail of the fully stocked bar and on-board toilet facilities.
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at selected hotels, and then experience the beauty of Valletta on a cruise around Marsamxett Harbour and Grand Harbour. Learn about the important role the two natural harbours have played in the fascinating history of Malta. During this cruise you will experience the past and view the magnificent forts, battlements and creeks situated in and around Valletta. You will enjoy unique views of the city and the beautiful Maltese coastline while cruising in the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean Sea, a great opportunity to see Valletta in all its splendour from a different perspective and take some memorable photos of breath-taking panoramas and scenery. At the end of the cruise, you will disembark at Sliema Ferries, where you will have some free time to take a stroll along Sliema’s main shopping area and promenade (approximately 1½ hours). Here you will have the opportunity to do some shopping from the numerous outlets located in this area or simply relax in one of the many restaurants and cafés situated along the promenade and its surroundings. The knowledgeable and experienced guides will be accompanying you during all your transfers and the boat tour, providing you with riveting information and enhance your experience through narration and engaging storytelling.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off All transportation in an airconditioned bus or coach. Licenced guide Boat cruise around the Grand Harbour, Marsamxett Harbour and various creeks
- The time shown on the website or on your ticket is the approximate start time of the activity and not the time when you will be picked up from your Hotel or meeting point.
- The tour will be guided in the language you have booked; however, please note that, at times, depending on operational circumstances, the commentary might be provided by a multilingual guide (limited to a maximum of 2 languages).
- The boat cruise is always subject to favourable weather conditions; if the boat cruise is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, we will propose to reschedule the activity for another day, or if one cannot reschedule, we will offer a full refund.
- Our stop at Sliema’s main shopping area and promenade will be at leisure. It is very important that you adhere to all instructions received from your guide. You are to be at the designated meeting point at the time given by your guide to ensure you do not miss your return transport.