My Guide Website?
Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour770 Reviews
Spend the day or evening at the Blue Lagoon, Comino, on a large catamaran with tons of amenities, including 3 water slides, washrooms, 2 bars with drinks and food, and air-conditioning.
- Delight in the crystal clear waters at the famous Blue Lagoon
- Swim and snorkel in the amazing Crystal Lagoon caves
- Experience the world below from the underwater windows
- Enjoy the thrill from the huge waterslide
- Relax on board the boat with air conditioning, sun lounges, and other amenities
DescriptionGet out on the water on this cruise to the island of Comino and soak up the scenery of the island's north coast. Go to the Blue Lagoon to snorkel and swim, enter the caves of Crystal Lagoon, plunge in the crystal-clear waters from a slide, or simply soak up the sun on the boat's sun deck. After boarding your modern and stable catamaran, your journey to Comino Island will take approximately one hour. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a beautiful vantage point. You will cruise close to the coast, witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally-formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies. You will soon pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle Saint Paul which rises high into the sky. You will also visit magnificent sea caves, which will allow you the opportunity to take amazing photographs. You will soon stop for one hour at the stunning but lesser-known Crystal Lagoon (June-October in fair weather conditions only). It is fringed by steep cliffs and therefore accessed only by boats. With unbelievably clear water, it is perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and diving. You can take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of the three water slides, or jump from the top deck if you dare. During the evening trip, you will stop for 2 hours in the Blue Lagoon and 30 mins in the Crystal Lagoon. After arriving at the Blue Lagoon, you will moor in the prime area. You can then use the boat as a base, utilizing all the fantastic facilities including a huge water slide and sundeck with cushioned sun loungers. There you can spend the rest of the afternoon swimming from the boat or walking ashore to explore the tiny island. Comino is also worth a visit in winter and is ideal for walkers and photographers. With no urban areas or cars on the island, one can easily smell the scent of wild thyme and other herbs. With the day drawing to a close, you will cruise back to Bugibba Port, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the “Elephants Head”.
Includes4 hours at the Blue Lagoon, day trip 2 hours at the Blue Lagoon, sunset trip 1 hour at the Crystal Lagoon, day trip (from June to October and weather-dependent) 30 mins at the Crystal Lagoon, sunset trip (from June to October and weather-dependent) Visiting sea caves for photo opportunities Padded sun lounges Water slides & Underwater viewing windows (depending on the season)
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions
- Sun loungers are free of charge; however, there are limited numbers available on the top deck
- The activity supplier may change the boat to a new large sailing catamaran during December, January and February. This boat does not have underwater windows or slides
- Stopping In Crystal Lagoon from 01 June to 30 October only in fair weather conditions
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to weather conditions
- Tour operator reserves the right to change routes, start, and end locations, when weather conditions, shallows, or other reasons require
- Please listen to the announcements to get the correct departure times, or ask a crew member if you are unsure
- Departure times are strictly observed
- Food and drinks are not included in the price but are available for purchase