My Guide Website?
From Malta: Gozo Full-Day Tour with Guide, Temples, & Train294 Reviews
Explore tiny Gozo on a full-day sightseeing tour and discover Malta’s sister island. Visit Ta' Pinu Basilica, Ggantija Temples, Qala Belveder, and Rabat, and take a train ride to Cittadella.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- Malta’s 3 Cities Tour & Wine Tasting
- From Sliema: Gozo, Comino & The Blue Lagoon Boat & Bus Tour
- Malta: Marsaxlokk, Blue Grotto, and Qrendi Guided Tour
- Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour
- Visit the Ggantija Temples, which are older than the Pyramids of Egypt.
- Explore the Citadella in the heart of Victoria
- Admire the Roman Catholic Ta' Pinu Basilica
- Visit a Crafts Shop where you can buy lace, jams, souvenirs
- Take the trackless train to the Victoria Center
DescriptionCross to the tiny island of Gozo to enjoy a full day excursion of the sister island of Malta. Drive to Ggantija Temples, a megalithic temple complex from the Neolithic era. These temples are the earliest of the Megalithic Temples of Malta and are older than the pyramids of Egypt. Your next stop is the historic fortified city of The Citadella in the heart of Victoria. Also called The Citadel, it is on Malta's tentative list of future UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and contains an old prison within the city walls. Free time will be given in Rabat for those who would like to have lunch, before visitng the Ta' Pinu Basilica, close to the village of Gharb. We will then visit Dwejra, where once there was the Azure Window. Finally, drive to Mgarr Port via Qala Belvedere, where breathtaking scenes await.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Gozo ferry ticket Ggantija Temples ticket Train ride to Cittadella
- Kindly note that you are requested to cover your arms and not wear shorts or skirts that are too short at Ta' Pinu Basilica