My Guide Website?
From Sliema: Comino Island and Blue Lagoon Cruise9 Reviews
Set sail on a trip from Sliema and discover the Blue Lagoon. Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkeling, relaxing on the boat, or simply enjoying a walk in Comino Island's countryside.
- Cruise to the island of Comino.
- Be amazed by the turquoise crystal clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling or relaxing on the boat.
- Enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island.
- Explore the stunning sea caves at the crystal lagoon.
DescriptionSituated between Malta and Gozo, the smaller Island of Comino is a paradise for swimmers, snorkelers, divers, and ramblers. Only 3.5 square kilometres, Comino Island is virtually uninhabited. Departure is from Sliema ferries and cruise to the Island of Comino, en route you will cruise by the Sliema promenade, St. Julian's Bay, St. George's Bay, St. Paul's Bay, St. Paul's Island and Mellieha Bay. Get ready to be amazed by the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon! This picturesque bay with transparent cyan waters, white sandy base and a rich marine life, is the perfect spot for a relaxing and unforgettable day. Spend the day soaking up the sun, swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the boat or simply enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island. From June till October (weather permitting), a stop of approximately 45 minutes at the Crystal Lagoon is also included. The Crystal Lagoon is a perfect spot for divers and snorkelers and one of the nicest and most sheltered lagoons Malta has to offer. Go for a swim, and explore the amazing sea caves located within this stunning lagoon.
IncludesBoat trip Crew Audio commentary
- If the cruise is canceled due to poor weather, sea, or wind conditions, you will be offered an alternative cruise date or a full refund While food, drinks, and snorkeling gear are not included, these are available for purchase or hire on board