My Guide Website?
From Sliema: Cruise Around Malta's Harbours & Creeks2 Reviews
Enjoy a scenic cruise of Marsamxett Harbor and Grand Harbor from Sliema. Learn about the island of Malta with audio commentary as you take in the coastal scenery.
- Sail around Malta's natural Marsamxett and Grand Harbors
- See historic forts and beautiful scenery from your sightseeing cruise
- Learn about the history of the island from audio commentary during your cruise
- Make your way through the creeks surrounding Valetta for views of the city
- Pass the charming and historic Three Cities of Vittoriosa, Senglea, and Cospicua
DescriptionSet sail from Sliema and see some of Malta's most beautiful harbors on a boat tour. Board your boat and relax as you cruise through the two natural harbors - Marsamxett Harbour and Grand Harbor. En route, pass by Valetta, busy dockyards, marinas, bastions, historic forts, and much more. Listen to detailed audio commentary to uncover the history of Valletta and the Three Cities of Vittoriosa, Senglea, and Cospicua. Thanks to the numerous creeks around Valletta including the Sliema, Lazzaretto, Menqa, and Marsa, and the Inner basin, you can enjoy unique views of the city without the touristy crowds.
IncludesSightseeing cruise. A detailed audio commentary in English, German & French.
- A cash bar selling drinks, coffees, food, snacks, etc. etc. is available on the boat.
- If the cruise is cancelled due to poor weather/sea conditions or strong winds you will be offered to reschedule your cruise on a different date, if you cannot reschedule a full refund will be given.