My Guide Website?
From Sliema: Gozo, Comino & The Blue Lagoon Boat & Bus Tour11 Reviews
Discover Malta's two smaller islands, Gozo and Comino, on a combination boat and bus tour. Set off on a ferry from Sliema, explore Gozo by bus, and then cruise to Comino to visit the Blue Lagoon.
- Discover Malta’s two smaller islands - Gozo and Comino.
- Appreciate the beauty of Gozo.
- Explore the stunning sea caves at the crystal lagoon.
DescriptionDeparting from Sliema ferries, cruise north to the Island of Gozo. Upon arrival at Mgarr Harbour, you will board one of the buses which will take you for a 3-hour panoramic sightseeing tour of this amazing and beautiful Island. During the sightseeing tour, admire the lush countryside and picturesque landscape. On the way you will stop either at Dwejra, to see the inland sea and the fungus rock, or at Xlendi Bay (depending on the season), and drive by various landmarks, such as Ta' Pinu National Shrine. You will make a second stop at Victoria, the capital of Gozo. Enjoy some free time to simply roam around the city, have a coffee or a snack at one of the cafes, or visit one of the city's shopping centers. Within the city of Victoria, you can also visit the majestic Citadel (known locally as “Cittadella”), an imposing Medieval fortress being considered by UNESCO as a possible World Heritage Site. After the sightseeing tour, once again you will cruise towards the Island of Comino. Get ready to be amazed by the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the famous Blue Lagoon. Here you will stop for approximately 90 minutes - swim, sunbathe, snorkel, or simply enjoy a walk in the countryside of Comino Island. After stopping at the Blue Lagoon, you will cruise by the stunning Crystal Lagoon caves of Comino before heading back to Sliema.
IncludesSightseeing cruise Sightseeing bus tour Multi-lingual audio commentary during cruise
- A cash bar selling drinks, coffee, food, snacks, etc is available on the boat
- Snorkelling equipment is also available for hire at a small fee
- If the cruise is canceled due to poor weather/sea conditions or strong winds you will be offered to reschedule your cruise on a different date, if you cannot reschedule a full refund will be given