My Guide Website?
From Sliema: Valletta and the Three Cities Scenic Cruise155 Reviews
Set sail on a 90-minute scenic cruise from Sliema. Enjoy the ride as you admire Valletta, the Grand Harbour, the Three Cities of Vittoriosa, Senglea, and Cospicua, and Gzira's Marsamxett Harbour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Enjoy a scenic and relaxing cruise around Valletta and the Three Cities
- Discover the beauty of Valletta & the Three Cities from a different perspective
- Marvel at the majestic Grand Harbour, one of Europe's most beautiful harbours
- Take in the beauty of the amazing scenery and seascapes
- Enjoy a historical & detailed commentary during the cruise in English and German
DescriptionCruise on-board our eco-friendly, fully air-conditioned, state-of-the-art, 20-metre Catamaran. Join us on our Traditional Harbour Cruise to relive Malta's gallant history, cruising around the two natural harbours on either side of our capital city of Valletta; the Marsamxett Harbour and the imposing Grand Harbour, where you will experience the past and view the magnificent forts, battlements and creeks situated around Valletta and the Three Cities. A detailed live commentary in English and German will unfold the history connected with the two Great Sieges of 1565 and 1942, as well as other places of interest which can only be admired from the sea. Free Wi-Fi and a cash bar offering snacks and drinks is available on board.
IncludesSightseeing cruise Audio commentary in English & German Free Wi-Fi on the boat
- A cash bar selling drinks, coffees, food, snacks, etc. etc. is available on the boat.
- If the cruise is cancelled due to poor weather/sea conditions or strong winds you will be offered to reschedule your cruise on a different date, if you cannot reschedule a full refund will be given.