My Guide Website?
From Valletta: Full Day Private Charter on a Sailing Yacht1 Reviews
Explore the coast of Malta on your own private sailboat with a full-day charter for your group of up to 14 people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Private Sailing Yacht from year 2020 - 45FT (14-mt)
- All comforts on Board
- Discover the best parts of Maltese coast
- Visiting places accessible only by boat
- Choose between the most popular bays or quiet hidden gems
DescriptionCruising in a 45-foot (14-mt.) sailboat Mowgli, means plenty of room to relax on deck, and the captain will tailor the day to your interests, whether you’re sailing to Comino and Blue Lagoon or headed to the island’s rugged southern coast. Private charter ensures personalized service. Start the day with coffee on board. Route: On the day of the sailing trip, you can decide the route and stops together with your skipper. The skipper will make sure to advise you of any particular weather conditions to ensure to have a smooth sail. You can help the skipper with sails, or just sit back and relax. The boat: The boat is an Elan Impression 45FT from the year 2020. The boat comes with all safety equipment for adults and children. It has plenty of space to relax. It has 2 bathrooms on board with showers and deck shower. There is a comfortable table to have lunch on deck and inside. There is a fridge abd a cooler for ice. There is a big bimini with large shaded area on the outside and swimming platform. The boat cruises at 7-8 knots of speed with engine and she is ready to sail. Food on board: You can bring your own food and drinks on board. It is not allowed to cook on board to keep the boat as much clean and tidy for the next guests. So the food has to be ready. We collaborate with a close by restaurant and we have prepared a small menu that you can order from and we make sure you find your order ready on board before departure. We will send it to you after we receive your booking. See you on board!
IncludesFuel Skipper Water Bottled water Soda Coffee/tea
- The route is just an example of possible stops. We try to customise the day for your needs as much as we can. Sometimes however the weather doesn't allow us to go to certain areas and we set the route accordingly. In case of Going North the possible stops are the bays of Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal lagoon, Santa Marija Bay, Sant Niklaw Bay including the visit to the caves. In case we go South, the possible stops are the 2 bays of Hoffriet, Sant Peters Pool and Sant Thomas Bay. Cancellation policy: The refund is possible in full if the weather is not safe to go out and the skipper decides to cancel the charter.