My Guide Website?
Gozo Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour98 Reviews
Explore Gozo on the island’s only hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus, and jump off at any of the convenient stops to explore further. Visit the Ggantija Temples, Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary, Xlendi Bay, and much more, with a 1-day ticket.
- Get great views of Gozo from an open-top sightseeing bus
- Jump off at all the important landmarks and attractions, such as Ta’ Dbiegi Crafts Village, and Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary
- Stop off at sandy beaches and rugged bays, such as Xlendi Bay and Marsalforn Bay
- Visit the Savina Creativity Centre
- Tour Gozo's capital city of Victoria
- Enjoy a drink at the beautiful seaside village of Xlendi
- Take advantage of a free harbor cruise from Sliema
- Explore at leisure, with regular buses every 45 minutes
- Most of the buses are wheelchair friendly
DescriptionTake advantage of a 1-day ticket to Gozo’s only hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus and explore the island at leisure. Audio commentary is available on board the open-top bus in 16 languages, and drivers are English speaking. You can catch the tour bus from Gozo Channel Ferry at Mgarr Harbour, or catch it from any of the following stops en route. • Maritime Museum • Ramla Bay • Savina Creativity Centre • Ggantija Temples & Ta’ Kola Windmill • Calypso Cave (10-minute photo stop) • Marsalforn Bay • Victoria Bus Station • Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary • Ta’ Dbiegi Crafts Village • Azure Window (Dwejra) • Xlendi Bay • Fontana Buses run every 45 minutes from 09:40 until 15:00, allowing for great flexibility throughout your day.
- Ticket is valid for 1 full day