My Guide Website?
Gozo Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Tour116 Reviews
Explore Gozo on the island’s only hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus, and jump off at any of the convenient stops to explore further. Visit the Ggantija Temples, Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary, Xlendi Bay, and much more, with a 1-day ticket.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get great views of Gozo from an open-top sightseeing bus
- Jump off at all the important landmarks and attractions, such as Ta’ Dbiegi Crafts Village, and Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary
- Stop off at sandy beaches and rugged bays, such as Xlendi Bay and Marsalforn Bay
- Visit the Savina Creativity Centre
- Tour Gozo's capital city of Victoria
DescriptionTake advantage of a 1-day ticket to Gozo’s only hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus and explore the island at leisure. Audio commentary is available on board the open-top bus in 16 languages, and drivers are English speaking. You can catch the tour bus from Gozo Channel Ferry at Mgarr Harbour, or catch it from any of the following stops en route. • Ramla Bay • Savina Creativity Centre • Ggantija Temples & Ta’ Kola Windmill • Calypso Cave (10-minute photo stop) • Marsalforn Bay • Victoria Bus Station • Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary • Ta’ Dbiegi Crafts Village • Azure Window (Dwejra) • Xlendi Bay • Fontana Xewkija Square Buses run every 45 minutes from 09:40 until 15:00, allowing for great flexibility throughout your day.
- Ticket is valid for 1 full day