My Guide Website?
Gozo: Traditional and Local Breakfast in a Historic building
Start the day by exploring the local cuisine. Breakfast is based on local produce with traditional options, vegetarian, and also vegan options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Start the day by tasting the local food from the locals
- Traditional and local breakfast
- Vegetarian and vegan option available
- Taste Gozo while visiting the island
- See the local antique architecture of the past
DescriptionIl-Barrag Farmhouse serves breakfast in the morning in an antique building, situated on the hill top village of Nadur. The building is 400 years old, constructed by limestone and valley rock. Still in its original glory, today the building is fully renovated. Breakfast is served in the heart of the building where centuries ago it was used to shelter animals from the cold of night. Breakfast specialize on traditional options, and also local ones. It can be enjoyed in the mill room at the center of the building or outdoors in courtyard adjacent to the farmhouse gardens, where citrus trees and season local vegetables grow.
IncludesA choice of local & traditional breakfast. Warm beverage is also available.
- Food may contain traces of eggs, fish, meat, milk, nuts, shellfish, and soy.