My Guide Website?
Malta Classic Car Collection Museum Entry Ticket2 Reviews
Discover an impressive collection of more than 100 classic & vintage cars and motorcycles, incl. a 1955 Jaguar C Type, a 1972 Fiat 500F, T-Birds, Spitfires & many more, a must for all car enthusiasts!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at over 100 classic and vintage cars and motorcycles
- Admire classic models such as a 1955 Jaguar C Type, a 1972 Fiat 500F & many more
- Spend as much time as you want admiring the remarkable exhibition
- Browse through the fascinating memorabilia from the 1940's, 1950's and 1960's
DescriptionThe Malta Classic Car Collection Museum is a must for all car enthusiasts, and this flexible admission ticket allows you to spend as much time as you want admiring our remarkable exhibition. Our impressive collection has more than 100 classic and vintage cars and motorcycles on display, including a 1955 Jaguar C Type, a 1972 Fiat 500F, T-Birds, Spitfires, and many more. Although many cars inspire us, there are some classic cars that simply set your heart racing and your blood pumping like fuel flowing through a V8 engine. These extraordinary classics, with their fascinating shapes and intriguing charm, encompass the iconic look and feel of motoring, and we have a vast selection spread over 3,000 square metres. The cars have been restored to a pristine condition, looking like they have just rolled off the production line. As you stroll around the Malta Classic Car Collection Museum, it feels as if you are travelling back in time and revisiting the golden eras of motoring. To really enhance your experience, we have also decked out the museum with a collection of antiques and memorabilia from the 1940's, 1950's and 1960's. Gramophones, antique television sets, jukeboxes and even the fashions of yesteryear all frame our collection and help put it in context. There is a wealth of information contained inside our walls: dates, variants, production runs and even a little history about how some of the models came into our collection. We believe that every car tells a story and the ones inside the Malta Classic Car Collection Museum certainly have a lot to say. The engine is running, and the road is clear, so jump on in and take a trip with us down memory lane.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Malta Classic Car Collection Museum
- The opening hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM and Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays from 9:00 AM till 2:00 PM.
- You can use your entry ticket on the day you have booked at any hour (within the opening hours of the museum).
- The entry ticket shall be valid for a one-time entry only, with no re-entry allowed.
- The opening hours are subject to changes; if you wish to confirm the opening hours of the museum during your stay in Malta, please contact the activity provider.
- Public holidays in Malta are on the following dates: 1st of January, 10th of February, 19th of March, 31st of March, Good Friday (date changes according to the liturgical calendar), 1st of May, 7th of June, 29th of June, 15th of August, 8th of September, 21st of September, 8th of December, 13th of December and 25th of December.