My Guide Website?
Malta: Gozo & Comino Islands, Blue Lagoon & Seacaves Tour3810 Reviews
Discover Malta’s two smaller islands, Gozo and Comino, on this full-day boat tour from Bugibba. Cruise along the rugged coastline to reach the Crystal and Blue lagoons with their turquoise waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo
- Visit the Comino Sea Caves
- Slide off the huge waterslide
DescriptionUncover the beauty of Malta's coast on this full-day Cruise from Bugibba. Swim at the Blue Lagoon and enjoy some free time exploring the island of Gozo. Select from different boats and departure times. Your tour begins from the tourist town of Bugibba, where your vessel departs on an unforgettable two-island cruise. From the open sea, you will experience Malta from a truly unique and beautiful vantage point. Relax with refreshments available to purchase on board. Cruise close to the coast whilst witnessing Malta's magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks, and crannies. You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul's, viewing the statue of the apostle St. Paul as it rises high into the sky. You will also get to visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you to take amazing photographs. Start with a stop at Crystal Lagoon (high season only), a spot many tourists don't know about. Witness the unbelievably clear water, perfect conditions for swimming, snorkelling, and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare. Then, depart to the famous Blue Lagoon. Enjoy being moored for an hour right next to it with a good view from the docking position. Use the boat as a base, using all the fantastic facilities. Once you arrive at Gozo Island, the land transport will take you to the capital city of Gozo, which the locals call Rabat. This small city has a wealth of charm and history, including its impressive citadel. As the day draws closer, we cruise back to Bugibba, entering the Santa Maria pirate caves and viewing the 'Elephants Head', a truly amazing rock formation. With different boats to choose from, select your preferred boat and departure time. Your options include medium size boats that offer an experience with fewer people or a larger catamaran that features underwater windows for a unique view of the marine life below. Enhance your experience with onboard waterslides, comfortable seating in shaded and sunny areas, swim ladders, male and female toilets, refreshments for sale, and audio commentary in different languages.
IncludesBlue Lagoon visit Crystal Lagoon visit (June to October only) Sightseeing cruise Return shuttle to the capital of Gozo - Victoria. Padded sun lounges Waterslides and underwater viewing window (depending on the season and boat selected) Comino sea caves visit
- Stopping in Crystal Lagoon from 01st June - 31st October; only in fair weather conditions
- The activity provider may change the boat to a new large sailing catamaran during December, January, February, and March, and this boat does not have underwater windows or slides
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions
- The tour only stops in Crystal Lagoon if the sea temperature and conditions permit
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour according to weather conditions. You will get an alternative date or a refund if your tour is cancelled.