My Guide Website?
Malta: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours982 Reviews
Enjoy Malta's sights at your own pace with this ticket to the hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour. Buses depart from Sliema Ferries and stop at top sites within the north and south areas of Malta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy Malta at your own pace
- See the beautiful Blue Grotto, a magical sea cave
- Explore the San Anton Gardens
DescriptionExplore Malta's incredible estates, history, and sights at your own pace. Take the exclusive hop-on, hop-off tours, and ride at your own convenience on the open-top double decker buses. During your tour, you can stop at any of the following major attractions in the city, on these routes: South Malta Route (Red Route) • Valletta • Hypogeum • The Three Cities • Zejtun Church • Marsaxlokk Fishing Village • Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum • Blue Grotto • Hagar Qim & Mnajdra Temples • The Limestone Heritage • Sliema North Malta Route (Blue Route) • Valletta • San Anton Gardens • The Crafts Village • Aviation Museum • Mosta Church • Mdina • Rabat • Mgarr Church • Golden Bay • Bugibba Square • Splash and Fun Water Park • Mediterraneo Marine Park • St. George’s Bay • Spinola Bay Free Transport is available from several areas at several times.
IncludesHeadphones 1-day bus ticket
- Children under 5 years travel free of charge
- Ticket valid for 1 day South Tour Buses leave from Sliema Ferries opposite Mc Donald's at 0930 1030 1130 1200 1300 1400 1500 (the 1500 hrs bus is available only from Monday to Saturday) North Tour Buses leave from Sliema Ferries opposite Mc Donald's at 0900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 (the 1500 hrs bus is available only from Monday to Saturday)