My Guide Website?
Malta: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours412 Reviews
Enjoy Malta's sights at your own pace with this ticket to the hop-on, hop-off double decker bus tour. Buses depart every 30 minutes, and stop at top sites within the Malta North and South Routes.
- Enjoy Malta at your own pace
- See the beautiful Blue Grotto, a magical sea cave
- Explore the San Anton Gardens
DescriptionExplore Malta's incredible estates, history, and sights at your own pace. Take the exclusive hop-on, hop-off tours, and ride at your own convenience on the open-top double decker buses. During your tour, you can stop at any of the following major attractions in the city, on these routes: South Malta Route (Red Route) • Valletta • Tarxien • The Temples and Hypogeum • The Three Cities • Marsaxlokk Fishing Village • Ghar Dalam Museum • Blue Grotto • Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples • The Limestone Heritage • The Falconry Centre • The Montekristo Estates • Sliema North Malta Route (Blue Route) • Valletta • San Anton Gardens • The Crafts Village • Aviation Museum • Mosta Church • Mdina • Roman Villa • Mgarr Church • Golden Bay • Bugibba Square • Splash and Fun Water Park • Mediterraneo Marine Park • St. George’s Bay • Spinola Bay You will get free transport to the tour departure point. Transport can be organized from every hotel in Malta.
IncludesHeadphones 1-day bus ticket Entrance tickets
- Ticket valid for 1 day
- Timetable departing from Sliema Ferries: Monday to Saturday at 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM and 3:00 PM; Sundays at 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM
- Children under 5 years travel free of charge
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now