My Guide Website?
Malta: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours599 Reviews
Enjoy Malta's sights at your own pace with this ticket to the hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour. Buses depart from Sliema Ferries and stop at top sites within the north and south areas of Malta.
- Enjoy Malta at your own pace
- See the beautiful Blue Grotto, a magical sea cave
- Explore the San Anton Gardens
DescriptionExplore Malta's incredible estates, history, and sights at your own pace. Take the exclusive hop-on, hop-off tours, and ride at your own convenience on the open-top double decker buses. During your tour, you can stop at any of the following major attractions in the city, on these routes: South Malta Route (Red Route) • Valletta • Hypogeum • The Three Cities • Zejtun Church • Marsaxlokk Fishing Village • Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum • Blue Grotto • Hagar Qim & Mnajdra Temples • The Limestone Heritage • Sliema North Malta Route (Blue Route) • Valletta • San Anton Gardens • The Crafts Village • Aviation Museum • Mosta Church • Mdina • Rabat • Mgarr Church • Golden Bay • Bugibba Square • Splash and Fun Water Park • Mediterraneo Marine Park • St. George’s Bay • Spinola Bay Free Transport is available from several areas at several times.
IncludesHeadphones 1-day bus ticket
- Children under 5 years travel free of charge
- Ticket valid for 1 day
- During winter the buses run every 60 minutes
- Summer Timetable departing from Sliema Ferries: Monday to Saturday at 9 AM, 9:30 AM, 10 AM, 10:30 AM, 11 AM, 11:30 AM, 12 PM, 12:30 PM, 1 PM, 1:30 PM, 2 PM, 2:30 PM and 3 PM; Sundays at 9 AM, 9:30 AM, 10 AM, 10:30 AM, 11 AM, 11:30 AM, 12 PM, 12:30 PM, 1 PM, 1:30 PM, 2 PM