My Guide Website?
Malta: St. Paul's Bay 1 Day Scuba Diving Course
Seek adventure? Tired of average holidays activities or just sunbathing on the beach? Try our Scuba Diving Course, obtain your licence in a day, and explore a whole new world with us!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Expert guides with extensive knowledge of the area's best spots
- Discover marine wonders: explore the Mediterranean's beauty
- Commitment to sustainability and responsible tourism
- Achieve an internationally recognized Scuba diving Certification
- Restrictions apply (please check the 'Before booking' section)
DescriptionWhether you're a complete beginner or have some prior experience, our Scuba Diver Course program is tailored to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills for safe and confident diving. Throughout the theory course, you'll learn about scuba principles, equipment setup, communication, and safety protocols. Breathing techniques and buoyancy control will be detailed, and all Knowledge Development is done online for your convenience. In confined water sessions, you'll practice scuba skills and build underwater confidence. Then, during open water dives, you'll explore real diving scenarios under a certified instructor's supervision. Successfully completing the course earns you an internationally recognized certification to dive up to 12 meters with a dive professional. It's a stepping stone for more diving adventures and certifications. Whether for thrilling exploration, a new hobby, or a diving career, this course is an excellent starting point. Dive into the wonders of the underwater world and experience a perspective-changing journey with us! PS: Your safety is our priority! Kindly check the linguistic, swimming, and health requirements in the 'Before booking' section. If you have any of the listed medical conditions, it's mandatory to obtain written approval from your physician (or any physician in Malta - available at every pharmacy every morning) before diving. If you're unable to contact your physician or find one in Malta for evaluation, feel free to join our snorkelling tour instead!
IncludesOnline theory material Safety briefings Complete diving kit 3 training dive 2 dive with a maximum depth of 12m Transportation to and from the dive site
- Those with serious medical conditions need written medical approval before diving, including: pregnancy, heart/lungs/blood issues, age 45+ with high cholesterol/blood pressure/smokers, eyes/ears/nasal problems, recent surgeries or related ongoing issues, neurologic conditions or learning/developmental disability, loss of consciousness, migraine/headaches, seizures, strokes, head injury, psychological/addiction issues, back problems, hernia, ulcers, or diabetes, stomach/intestinal problems (diarrhea), or taking prescription medications (excepting birth control/anti-malarial drugs other than mefloquine - Lariam). English speaking/understanding is required. Minors must be 10 years old to participate, and need tutor/parental written consent if joining alone. For safety, wait 18 hours before flying after this experience. For the best experience, we recommend avoiding the peak season (July and August), as more people around the island can startle the aquatic fauna.