My Guide Website?
Mdina and Rabat Private Walking Tour with local pastizzi4 Reviews
Enjoy a leisurely stroll along Mdina's picturesque streets while you listen to the stories behind these historical buildings. Join this insightful private tour, then discover the charming Rabat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The Good Friday Procession: Afternoon Tour in Zejtun
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea Tour with Boat Trip
- Malta: Blue Lagoon, Beaches & Bays Trip by Catamaran
- Tarxien Temples, Zejtun, Marsaxlokk Market & Kalanka Bay
- Discover Malta's Silent City, a fine example of an ancient walled city.
- Marvel how the architecture from various periods fit harmoniously together creating this unique noble city
- Enjoy 'pastizzi' Malta's favorite savoury snack.
DescriptionMeet your private tour guide at the Main Gate of Mdina. Here you will start with a brief intrduction to the city's historical past and then set off to discover Malta's Silent City. Your guide will highlight the most important palaces that line the typical street of this fortified town, past the picturesques squares and stop along the bastions which offer a spectacular view over two thirds of the island. During your walking tour you will go past the most important landmarks in the city including: Palazzo De Vilhena Xara Palace and the Council's Square Main street Cathedral Square Admire the views from the Bastions Mesquita Square Greeks Gate Rabat typical Street Square of the Conversion of Saint Paul. In Rabat you will stop at a local coffee shop where you will taste the most popular street food the pastizzi prior to reaching the core of this typical maltese town. This private tour is the most comprehensive Mdina/Rabat walk possible and it has been planned so as to not leave out anything worth seeing. Should you wish we may also include in this tour a visit to the Wignacourt Museum as well as Roman catacombs and Saint Paul's Grotto.
IncludesFully licensed tour guide Local Snack Pastizzi
- Kindly note that meeting time will be confirmed by email and can be changed according to the availability of the tour guide