My Guide Website?
Mellieha: Popeye Village with Optional Private Transfers81 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable day out at Popeye Village. Visit an authentic original film set turned into a family-friendly theme park and relax with private transfers (optional) from your accommodation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax at the lido and enjoy bathing in the crystal-clear waters of Anchor Bay
- Enjoy a fun-filled day while exploring the original Popeye movie set
- Have a blast on an inflatable obstacle course and other fun activities
- Experience a memorable day out at a unique location
- Meet Popeye, Olive Oyl and Captain Bluto during the amusing animation shows
DescriptionVisit one of the top tourist destinations the Maltese islands have to offer: an authentic original film set turned into a family-friendly theme park, which originally served as the film set for the 1980 Robin Williams movie 'Popeye'. Offering a variety of vibrantly enjoyable activities for people of all ages and being open all year round, we guarantee an enjoyable visit for all our guests. The village also has unique themed seasonal events throughout the year; these activities and adornments are often held around Christmas, Carnival, Easter, and Halloween. Take advantage of the convenience of roundtrip transfers with pick-up from your accommodation (transfers are optional, only if the transport option is selected). We guarantee that you will have a full day of enjoyment, laughter, and fun, whether you are traveling alone, with friends, or with your family. Roam around the whole village and appreciate the 40+ year-old structure still in its original glory. Visit Popeye’s house and take pictures in the sailor’s nook. Make your way to the school, the firehouse, the dentist shop, and the baker, all of which are depicted clearly in the 1980 musical film Popeye. Meet Popeye, Olive Oyl, Captain Bluto, and all their friends during the very enjoyable and ever-so-amusing animation shows that are continuously going on in the village. Learn about the movie and the building of the film set in the very detailed 15-minute documentary showing continuously in the cinema, then make your way to Popeye’s comic museum to see all the memorabilia that has been collected throughout the years. Join a cast and experience what it's like to be a movie star for a day by appearing in a real movie. You and your pals will have a blast imitating the lifestyle of your Hollywood heroes while planning the scenes, practicing them, choosing costumes, and actually filming them. Visit the theater at the end of your stay to see the world premiere of your own movie. After the preview, you can buy copies of this epic thriller. Jump your way on our inflatables while bathing in the crystal-clear waters of Anchor Bay and relax at the Anchor Bay Lido during a very hot Maltese summer day. Make use of the sun beds, sun umbrellas, sun decks, floating bathing platforms, and splash pools (water activities are available only during the summer season).
IncludesPickup by private transfer directly from your accommodation (optional, only if the transfer option is selected) Drop-off by private transfer directly at your accommodation at the end of your day (optional, only if the transfers option is selected) Entrance to the original Popeye’s film set Access to Popeye’s comic museum Access to the Anchor Bay lido Use of water inflatable assault course and floating sun deck (Summer only) Use of sun beds, sun umbrellas, and showers (Summer only) Various animation shows and entertainment Entrance to the cinema (for a 15-minute documentary of the film set) Silversmith demonstrations Free postcard Use of nine-hole mini-golf course A mini-assault course for the kids Various traditional games Play pool for kids 3 to 8-years of age (Summer only) Two splash pools (Summer only) Free Wi-Fi
- The water activities are only available during the summer season
- The opening hours are from 09:30–10:00 a.m. until 5:00–6:00 p.m., depending on the season and other operational considerations. If you would like to check the exact opening hours on a particular day or period, please contact the activity provider.
- The park's opening hours, the dates for any seasonal events, and any activities at the park are subject to change without prior notice, depending on the yearly calendar and operational circumstances. If you have any questions or would like to confirm anything before booking, please contact the activity provider
- The service includes private roundtrip transfers from the specified areas only (applicable only if the transport option is selected).
- Select your preferred pick-up time and return transfer time when booking. The return time cannot be changed on the day of the activity (applicable only if the transport option is selected).