My Guide Website?
St Paul's Bay: Comino, Blue Lagoon, Gozo, & Caves Boat Tour232 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Maltese Islands on this boat trip departing from St Paul's Bay. Cruise through the Mediterranean Sea to visit the islands of Comino and Gozo and marvel at the Blue Lagoon.
- Dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea on a day cruise
- Admire the beauty of the Maltese Islands with visits to Comino and Gozo
- Discover the iconic Blue Lagoon and relax as you go swimming or snorkeling
- Float by Giant Octopus Cave, Open Top Face Cave, and other stunning formations
- Take a nice walk to the historic St Paul's statue and ancient church ruins
DescriptionExperience the natural wonders of the coastline of Malta on an exciting excursion by boat. Discover caves, rock formations, and the iconic Blue Lagoon as you ride from St Paul's Bay to the islands of Comino and Gozo, with some stops to swim and explore along the way. Board your boat in the morning at Bugibba, St Paul's Bay, and meet your captain before setting off on a full-day cruise. Enter stunning caves and admire the coastal scenery on your way to your first stop. Arrive at Comino for some time to explore and take in the famous Blue Lagoon as you swim, snorkel, and dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Discover the island by foot and have the chance to purchase lunch before cruising to your second stop. Set foot on the island of Gozo and immerse yourself in its vibrant culture as you stroll through the area. Begin your journey back to St Paul through the Crystal Lagoon and Comino channel and see more beautiful caves, such as the Giant Octopus Cave, Open Top Face Cave, and the Count of Monte Cristo. Enjoy one last swimming break back on St Paul's Bay or walk and see the famous statue and church ruins. Make your way back to the harbor of Bugibba, where your delightful day at sea will come to an end.
IncludesBoat trip Captain and crew Live commentary in English Stops on Comino and Gozo Onboard toilets
- The captain reserves the right to cancel or alter the trip according to weather conditions.