My Guide Website?
The Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens (Entry Ticket)
Unravel 7,000 years of Malta's vibrant history at The Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a memorable day at a unique outdoor venue
- Take in the rich history of the islands with an audio-visual presentation
- Enjoy an engaging audio-guided walkthrough
- Visit the geology section, museum hall and meet our furry friends at the farm
- Experience some live stonework demonstrations
DescriptionUnique to the islands, the Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens is an innovative and award-winning attraction that will take you on a journey of discovery, where history and nature blend together to give you a unique experience! Located in the traditional Maltese village of Siggiewi, this family-run attraction offers a fun-filled activity for all the family, with plenty to see and do. You will relish the chance to immerse yourselves in the islands’ eclectic history. This award-winning attraction is ideal for all the family, offering immense insight into the local history and culture through a multi-lingual audio-visual presentation and an engaging audio-guided walkthrough available in 17 different languages. After the tour, you can choose to spend some time in our citrus gardens and meet our furry friends at the animal farm, or join us for a live demonstration of stone sculpting. Before heading off, relax over a nice cup of tea or coffee and try our famous Maltese platter and Maltese tuna 'ftira', amongst other snacks, served fresh while enjoying the peaceful surroundings of the countryside (food and drinks are not included in the price), or browse through our shop for genuine Maltese goods and exclusive stone souvenirs to take back home (no obligation to buy).
IncludesEntry ticket to the Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens An audio-visual presentation available in 17 different languages An audio-guided walkthrough available in 17 different languages Live stonework demonstrations Access to the museum hall Access to the geology section Access to the Punic tomb (dating back to 400 B.C.) Access to the citrus garden Access to the farm animal park
- The Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens are open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M. and on Saturday from 9:00 A.M. until 12:00 P.M.
- The venue is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- Public holidays in Malta are on the following dates: 1st of January, 10th of February, 19th of March, 31st of March, Good Friday (date changes according to the liturgical calendar), 1st of May, 7th of June, 29th of June, 15th of August, 8th of September, 21st of September, 8th of December, 13th of December, and 25th of December.
- The last entry is 30 minutes before the closing time.
- You can use your entry ticket on the day you have booked at any hour (within the opening hours of the Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens).
- The entry ticket is valid for a one-time entry only; no re-entry is allowed.
- The opening hours are subject to change; if you wish to confirm the opening hours of the venue during your stay in Malta, please contact the activity provider.