My Guide Website?
Valletta: 3-Hour Walking Tour397 Reviews
See the main sights of Valletta and discover hidden gems on a 3-hour walking tour of the capital of Malta. Explore the modernized parts of the city and continue along the historic streets of the magnificent city center.
- Get a stunning view of the Grand Harbour from the Upper Barrakka Garden
- Explore the medieval streets of Valletta with a licensed guide
- Marvel at the controversial new parliament building by Renzo Piano
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the Siege Bell Memorial
DescriptionExplore the elegant capital of Malta with a licensed guide and discover masterpieces of Baroque architecture and some of the finest palaces in Europe. Wander the narrow streets of Valletta and experience its rich history at notable sites from the days of the Knights of St. John and the Grand Master, Jean de Valette. Get a feel for the development of Malta over the centuries and discover an impressive array of buildings, designed by some of the best European architects of the era. Admire the façade of St John's Co-Cathedral, visit Piazza Regina, see the magnificent Bibliotheca Nazionale, and much more.
- Please wear suitable shoes for a 3-hour walking tour