My Guide Website?
Valletta: Food and Culture Private Tour2 Reviews
Eat your way through Valletta’s iconic historic center on this guided culinary tour of Valletta. Savor Malta’s most traditional specialties as you explore Valletta’s landmarks and hidden charms.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the tastes and sights of Valletta on this half-day food and landmark tour
- Learn about the history of Valletta from your experienced local guide
- Enjoy typical local foods of Malta, including pastizzi and traditional rabbit
- See the local hotspots and historic landmarks while exploring the city center
- Try out the local drinks, Cisk our beer and the Maltese soda Kinnie
DescriptionDiscover the culinary delights of Valletta as you eat your way through the historic city center on this guided tour. You’ll experience the best of Malta’s traditional specialties, such as pastizzi, hobz biz-zejt, and more while learning about the history of the city. You’ll meet your guide and proceed on foot towards the very heart of the city. As you walk, your guide will highlight the rich history of Valletta’s city center. You’ll stop in different areas across the city to sample typical Maltese specialties, both savory and sweet, including the traditional pastizzi, hobz biz-zejt, typical appetizers, and the traditional rabbit. Try drinks like our beer, the local soft drink Kinnie, tea or coffee.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are available upon request for an additional fee.