My Guide Website?
Valletta: Food and Culture Private Tour
Eat your way through Valletta’s iconic historic center on this guided culinary tour of Valletta. Savor Malta’s most traditional specialties as you explore Valletta’s landmarks and hidden charms.
- Savor the tastes and sights of Valletta on this half-day food and landmark tour
- Learn about the history of Valletta from your experienced local guide
- Enjoy typical local foods of Malta, including pastizzi and traditional rabbit
- See the local hotspots and historic landmarks while exploring the city center
- Try the local drinks, like the local beer or Maltese liquor, or coffee and tea
DescriptionDiscover the culinary delights of Valletta as you eat your way through the historic city center on this guided tour. You’ll experience the best of Malta’s traditional specialties, such as pastizzi, hob biz-zejt, and more while learning about the history of the city. You’ll meet your guide and proceed on foot towards the very heart of the city. As you walk, your guide will highlight the rich history of Valletta’s city center. You’ll stop in different areas across the city to sample typical Maltese specialties, both savory and sweet, including the traditional pastizzi, hobz biz-zejt, typical appetizers, and the traditional rabbit. Try drinks like the local beer, wine, the local soft drink Kinnie, tea and coffee, or Maltese liquor. Full of all those tasty treats and enjoyable experiences, at the end of the tour you’ll still receive a goodie bag to be enjoyed later.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are available upon request for an additional fee.