My Guide Website?
Valletta: Guided City Walking Tour392 Reviews
Discover Valletta, Malta's capital city, as well as a World Heritage site and European Cultural Capital in 2018. With your guide, explore Valletta and take in the sights on a 2.5-hour tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Discover Valletta, with an expert guide who will highlight the historical past of this fortress city
- Walk past the city's main landmarks including the Barracca Gardens, palaces, main squares and characteristic streets
- Learn about Valletta's more well known buildings as well as its hidden charms.
DescriptionYou will meet your guide at the entrance of Valletta past the City Gate next to the New Parliament Building. Your guide will give you a brief introduction to the city and then you will begin your tour in Valletta's historic city center. During the tour, you will discover this fortress city, learn how it all began, how the city evolved through the centuries and about the events which shaped Valletta into the city that it is today. Whether you are a first time visitor or you want to delve in deeper, our fully guided tour will not disappoint you. You will walk past the main squares of the city, Auberges of the Knights, palaces, churches and visit gardens, which offer stunning views of Malta's Grand Harbour. Apart from the cultural and historical aspect, you will also learn interesting tit-bits and behind the scene stories. Your tour will end at St. George's Square, next to the Grandmaster's Palace and the guide will help to orient you and also give you tips as to how is best to continue exploring the city on your own.
Includes2.5-hour walking tour Licensed tour guide
- • There are steps on this tour