My Guide Website?
Valletta: Malta's Noble Homes and Palaces Private Tour
Enjoy a 4-hour private sightseeing tour discovering the Maltese Noble Homes and Palaces. Visit the splendid Palazzo Falson in Mdina, explore the San Anton Gardens and Presidential Residence and discover the baroque charm of Palazzo Parisio.
- Discover Palazzo Falson, one of the oldest buildings in Mdina
- Visit the magnificient Palazzo Parisio, known as the Maltese Versailles
- Enjoy spectacular views from Palazzo de Piro
- Explore San Anton Gardens and the Presidential Palace
DescriptionMeet your local guide and learn about the history and rich culture of the Mediterranean island of Malta. Discover splendid examples of medieval architecture, palaces adorned with Baroque decorations, noble residences, and wonderful gardens. The tour starts with a walking tour in Mdina. Make the first stop at Palazzo Falson. This palace is the second oldest surviving building in Mdina, dating back to the 13th century. Then discover Palazzo de Piro, a 17th-century building nestled in the bastion walls of the medieval city. Stop for a tea or coffee and enjoy spectacular views from the Fontanella Cafe' panoramic terrace. Continue your journey to visit the gardens of San Anton, the most beautiful botanical garden on the island. Find the chapel built by the Knights of St. John and the nearby Presidential Palace. Finally, stop at Naxxar to visit Palazzo Parisio, described as the Maltese Versailles for the beauty of its walled gardens.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Local tour guide Private transportation Entry ticket to Palazzo Falson and Palazzo Parisio
- The tour can be customized according to the client's needs or requests. The Palazzo Falson is closed on Monday so the visit is replaced by Casa Bernard in Rabat.