My Guide Website?
Valletta: Maltese Food and Drink Guided Walking Tour202 Reviews
Experience Valletta through its food and drink on this guided walking tour. Immerse yourself in local history and culture while sampling some mouth-watering regional specialties.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malta: Scuba Diving Lesson & Guided Excursion
- Malta Discount Card up to 50% OFF all over Malta & Gozo
- Malta: Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens
- Comino: Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, and Seacaves Tour
- From Malta: Gozo Day Trip Including Ggantija Temples
- Eat and drink authentic traditional Maltese food and drinks like a local
- Visit landmarks in Valletta and admire its stunning art and architecture
- Gain insights into the lesser-known parts of Malta’s history and culture
- Learn about the range of cultural influences that have shaped the island
- Uncover tips on where to shop and eat during your stay in Valletta
DescriptionDiscover the mixture of influences that have merged to create the city of Valletta on this guided walking tour. Explore the streets of the city and admire its stunning architecture. Stop to savor some delicious food and drinks along the way. Meet your guide at the Triton Fountain and begin your walking adventure. Listen as your guide explains how foreign powers have influenced the city through the centuries. See a mixture of artistic and architectural styles. Find out how this has left a mark on the Maltese language and cuisine. Uncover the history of the Valletta and how it relates to the Knights of St. John in the mid-16th century. Learn about how it became an important and cosmopolitan harbor city. Hear thrilling historical anecdotes that you will not see in any guide books. Experience authentic traditional Maltese food and drinks at a number of stops during the tour. Get tips on where and what to eat during your stay in Malta, as well as the best places to shop for authentic Maltese food. Finish your tour on Melita street.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Food tasting Drink tasting
- This tour does not cater to food intolerances