My Guide Website?
Valletta & Mdina: Private Tour9 Reviews
Enjoy a private 5-hour tour of Valletta and Mdina, the cultural and historical gems of Malta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malta:If youʻre booking your trip to Malta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover these iconic cities with a professional guide who will ensure that you don't miss out on must-see destinations
- Admire bastions, clusters of limestone buildings, wooden balconies and churches
- Tailor the tour to suit your needs and enjoy the freedom of helping to sculpt your itinerary
- Walk at a leisurely pace along historical city streets and soak up the impressive sights
DescriptionLet your guide escort you on a private 5-hour tour of Valletta and Mdina, Malta's most iconic and important historical cities. Enjoy the comfort and exclusivity of a private tour. Discover why Valletta, Malta's current capital city, is an architectural and historical gem. Founded by the Knights of St John following the victory of the Great Siege of 1565, the town is a monument in itself. Your private tour guide will lead you through this World Heritage Site and highlight the history behind the imposing facades. Embark on a journey of cultural discovery around this fortress city – a living testimony to Malta's rich heritage. Then, proceed by private transportation to Mdina, the former capital which stands on a hilltop in the center of the island. Mdina is one of Europe's finest examples of an ancient walled city, characterized by medieval and baroque architecture. Here, you will discover the 'Citta Notabile', the Nobel City, home to Malta's noble families for centuries. Impressive palaces, churches and convents line its narrow winding streets. Together with your tour guide you will stroll at a leisurely pace through the town and enjoy fantastic views of Malta from its walls.
IncludesFully licensed tour guide and chauffeur
- The meeting point and start time will be set as per upon confirmation of booking according to the availability of the tour guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes